Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

Hansel and Gretel
From the step mothers point of view
-----------------------------------
These kids have been bugging me since I’ve been around. I’ve wanted to get rid of them since forever. I had a plan and if I could get my husband to agree with me, then it could work.

I’ve been saving my food, my family has been thinking I’ve been eating it but the truth of the matter is I have been starving myself.
If I can save enough food, and get rid of Hansel and Gretel, my husband and I will be able to live on our own.

My husband doesn’t want to abandon the children, but I convinced him to do it.

We took them to the forest, gave them a lie and said we would be back, but we weren’t coming back for them.

****
Hansel and Gretel managed to come back to the house, my plan was ruined!
My husband and I decided to take them back to the forest, but this time even farther, a place where I once had been.

I managed to make sure they would never come back, I found a local witch and told her to hunt them down.

She would lure them in, cook them and then give the bodies to me.
My husband would never know, and he would never care.

Its been more than a day and they have not returned, I still haven’t ate and I’m starting to feel weak.

I found out the witch has them, she is in the process of getting them ready for the big feast.

I went back to the forest today, but the house was half eaten and empty. It looked like a fire had broke out, because debris was all over the furniture.

I had a feeling the kids had escaped and were on their way back to the house, this could not happen. I ran with all my might through the forest, I tripped over a rock, and everything went blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment