Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

Adam’s Diary
By: Ally T.
MY VERY LONG JOURNAL ENTRY-SUNDAY:
When I first saw her I was dumbfounded, I really wanted
her to come and chase me. Not actually chase me as in a race but I wanted to you know, play hard to get. I would ignore her, that’s the plan make her really want me. The first time she noticed me was really hard. Boy did this girl love to talk, she would even talk to herself. Me being there was more than she needed, I was an extra because even without me she still managed to talk her mouth off.

I wanted her to realize she loved me for who I was and not what I knew. I knew that Eve was smart, and I knew that she would realize my evil ways.
Eve was amazing, beautiful, smart, and curious. She was everything a man like me needed, she completed who I was. I mean lets face it I wasn’t the brightest man created, and I believe that happened for a reason. Eve was created to complete ME!

I had to find a way to get her back, figure out a way I could get her attention. I acted like I didn’t know some stuff, just so she could teach me. I wanted to spend every living minute with her. I knew that if I was harsh to her now she would come around later. I noticed she was into everything, asking questions about everything. She even gave everything she saw a name, she did all the work. Eve needed a way to stay busy and she did it, without me.

When I told her she was naked I think she took it offensively, don’t get me wrong she had a nice body and was still beautiful. I wanted her to think I wasn’t interested, not even a little. When Eve first discovered fire, I realized I had to let my guard down. She wasn’t as smart as I thought she was, there was still some things she had to learn.

We would make a good team, we would work together and this would be the best experiment ever created. She was alone for most of the day, she would even talk to her very own reflection. Eve was weird, but she was my weird. When I first told her I loved her all she could say was that she loved me too.

She was right about the whole experiment thing, we were put here for a purpose.
We needed to show everyone that no matter how different men and women were, they could still work together.

My Eve is gone, but she remains with me in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment